Your faithful giving allows Lakeside Presbyterian Church to continue its mission! Thank you!
When you click the Donate button, you’ll be taken to a secure site hosted by PayPal.com. You can use your credit card, debit card or checking account to donate in US dollars, Canadian dollars, Mexican pesos or any other currency. You may be asked to set up a PayPal account.
Note: You may designate your gift to any special need. When PayPal asks you to “Please review your donation,” under the name Presbyterian Lakeside Ministry, click “Add special instructions to the seller” and tell us how you’d like us to use your gift.
Thank you again for your generosity!
If you want to donate to LPC while the church building is closed, you have several options. Here are the ones that work best:
- Your bank may have a way to send money to friends or pay bills online. Just follow the instructions at your bank’s website. If you need to enter an email address, use email@example.com.
- Because LPC deposits all U.S. checks electronically, you can take a (very clear) photo or scan of your check, front and back and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can deposit it online.
- You can drop a check off at Sol y Luna at Carretera Ote. #54. Put it in an envelope with Rick Cartwright’s name and Box 5003.
- If you have a Mexican bank account and want to electronically transfer funds to Lakeside Presbyterian’s account, please talk to Dean Hanson at email@example.com.
- If you live outside Mexico, you can mail your US Dollar check to: Lakeside Presbyterian Church, 2163 Lima Loop, PMB 071-132, Laredo, TX 78045