Our church administrator helps the pastoral staff and leaders manage practical aspects of the church and its ministry. Working with church members and staff to achieve the church’s mission objectives, the person in this position extends the ministry of Lakeside Presbyterian Church to our employees, our members, and the surrounding community.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Office and property management, including scheduling rooms, maintaining relationships with vendors and service providers, keeping files, managing volunteers to assist in visitor greeting, preparing materials for worship, and more.
• Participating in staff and other meetings, including taking and sending minutes, scheduling and promoting events, and more.
Job skills and requirements include:
• Participation in the life of Lakeside Presbyterian Church.
• A heart for ministry.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.
• Availability for meetings, as needed.
• Fluency in English and Spanish.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Martin Thorner with your cover letter and resume at [email protected]